Yateley 10k Series Corporate Challenge.
The event is a unique team building and charity driver for local businesses who want to encourage a healthier lifestyle in the workplace. The event can also be used to encourage inter departmental competition
- The team must be a corporate team and not a club
- Each team to have a maximum of 5 team members, with the top 3 in each team counting to the score of the team
- Entrants will run as normal competitors in the 10k Race and must oblige by the rules of the Yateley 10k Series.
- Corporate Challenge Entrant are eligibale to compete in the normal race categories.
- Minimum Age on the day of the race is 15
- The winner of the corporate challenge for each race is the team with the lowest combined score of the 3 scorers.
- The series winners will be the team with the best average score over the 3 races.
- Incomplete teams will not count in the race and therefore the series
- The entry into the corporate challenge is carried out via the on-line entry system.
- Each member of the team must enter as an individual entrant.
- Once you go through the entry form you will need to select entering the team corporate challenge and you must ensure that your team name is the same for each member of the team.
2017 Yateley 10k Series
Wed 7th June - RESULTS
Wed 12th July - Race Full
Wed 2nd August - - Race Full
Race 1 10k and Fun Run Results
Race 1 Photos
2017 Runner Notes
10k Entries Now Closed
Fun run still opne
New Number Exchange System
Fun Run Age Categories now Increase to Include U7 and U9's
Race costs have remain the same as 2016
£17,000 donated from the entry fees to local Charities in 2016